|In 2013, University Hospital was named the CSRA's Consumer Choice for the 15th consecutive year by the National Research Corporation.
Our dedication to excellence culminates each year in numerous awards and recognition. They included:
- Was named the CSRA Consumers’ Choice Award winner from the National Research Corporation for the 15th consecutive year.
- Was named the Top Hospital in all three categories of giving by the United Way of the CSRA.
- Received 11 ADDY® Awards from the Augusta Advertising Federation, including Gold ADDY®s for Dr. W.G. Watson’s 100th birthday invitation and Eating Well with Kim recipe photos; four Silver ADDY®s and five Bronze ADDY®s.
- Honored Mitch Moore, Supervisor of Distribution Services, as Employee of the Year.
- Congratulated Lynda Jones Watts, RN, BS, BSN, MSM, Administrative Director Nursing Operations/Director Cardiovascular, Critical Care & Respiratory Services, for being named the CSRA Nurse of the Year at the 2011 Spirit of Nursing Awards.
- Recognized Lynne Giles, R.N., Emergency Department, as University’s Georgia Hospital Association G.R.E.A.T. Ambassador.