Off Wheeler Road
1227 West Wheeler Parkway
Augusta, GA 30909
At Kentwood Extended Care Facility, the staff strives to make residents feel at home and part of an extended family during their stay. This facility operated by University Extended Care offers 80 skilled nursing beds.
People who have more serious health needs and require the structured supervision of a skilled nursing home are cared for by registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and certified nursing assistants in three adjacent wings.
Kentwood Skilled Nursing amenities include:
- Eighty-bed facility including 28 private rooms for short-term rehab or long-term placement.
- Full-time rehab staff including in-house physical, occupational and speech therapists.
- Meals served in two dining areas (menus available).
- Inhouse activity coordinator who provides customized activities, including pet therapy, gardening, reading, card and art clubs.
- Secluded spacious grounds with patios and walk areas.
- Beauty shop, notary service, housekeeping, laundry facilities, staff chaplain and resident council.
Lee's Landing at Kentwood is a 20-bed, short-tern rehabilitation unit scheduled to open Spring 2015. The unit includes private rooms as well as a private dining area.
Learn more about Kentwood and our admission options.