For more information, contact Erica Cline at 706/828-2397.
University Hospital wins eight ADDYs
(Augusta, Ga., Feb. 8, 2010) – University Health Care System received multiple awards Feb. 6 during the annual ADDY® Awards celebration sponsored by the Augusta Advertising Federation, including a Gold ADDY® award for its image campaign television campaign.
The ADDYs represent the best in marketing and advertising, and local Best in Show and Gold winners go on to the regional competition in Chattanooga, Tenn., with regional winners continuing to the national award competition in Atlanta.
University was awarded two Gold awards, four Silver and two Bronze during the ceremony. The awards were:
- Television – Image Campaign
- Consumer or Trade Publication – Cancer Services Magazine Insert
- Collateral Material – Annual Report – 2008 Community Report
- Collateral Material – Annual Report – Nursing Annual Report
- Collateral Material – Brochure – Campaign – General Image Brochure & Folder
- Collateral Material – Brochure – Campaign – Service Line Brochures
- Consumer or Trade Publication – Heart Month Magazine Insert
- Newspaper – Newspaper Specialty Advertising – Single Insert – June Healthy U Magazine
About the ADDYs: With more than 60,000 entries annually, the ADDY® Awards are the world's largest and arguably toughest advertising competition. The ADDY® Awards represent the true spirit of creative excellence by recognizing all forms of advertising from media of all types, creative by all sizes and entrants of all levels from anywhere in the world. The American Advertising Federation, a not-for-profit industry association, conducts the ADDY® Awards through its 200 member advertising clubs in 15 districts. It is the only creative awards program administered by the advertising industry for the industry.