Embracing the Vision
The Central Savannah River Area is a unique place to live, work and enjoy the many social, historical and scenically beautiful areas our region has to offer. To promote our area, WJBF–Television and the business community, including University Health Care System, are promoting a publication that will let the rest of the world in on what we already know.
Embracing the Vision will highlight our region’s remarkable achievements and the many other attributes that make this area such a great place to live, work and do business.
- Augusta was rated 19th out of 150 metropolitan areas by Forbes Magazine as the best in the cost of doing business, which includes price of labor, energy, taxes and office space.
- In Expansion Magazine, the Augusta MSA was ranked 36 out of 362 hottest cities for manufacturing expansions and relocations.
- Augusta was chosen among the top 10 places in the south with plenty of talented labor.*
- Augusta’s new Southern Business and Development Corporate Park has been voted one of the top ten New Super Sites in the South.*
- Evans was voted No. 32 of the top 100 places to live in the U.S. by CNN’s Money Magazine based on education, environment, housing affordability, taxes, commute times and job market.
- Aiken was voted third-best small market in the south for business potential and quality of life.*
(Source: Southern Business and Development Magazine)