Georgia Hospital Association Target Awards announced at the Georgia Society for Healthcare Marketing and Public Relations annual meeting. This year the meeting was held at Reynolds Plantation in Greensboro, Ga.
The Target Awards received more than 500 entries from hospitals throughout Georgia. Entries were judged by the New England Society of Healthcare Communications.
University won the highest honors (Awards of Excellence) in six categories:
- External Newsletters/Magazines - CheckUp
- Single Audience Publication - Breast Health Insert
- Television Advertising - "Everywhere" TV Campaign (Image Campaign)
- Billboard Advertising - "Everywhere" Billboards (Image Campaign)
- Print Advertising - Free Prostate Screenings
- Annual Report - Community Benefit Report
Additionally, University won Awards of Merit for the following:
- Community Relations - Breast Health Month materials
- External Newsletters - Healthy U
- Collateral Design - University Brochures
- Fundraising - Miracle Mile Walk materials