Be sure to read all of the instructions BEFORE starting your Fast Track Pre-Registration Process!
University Hospital is pleased to offer our patients a convenient online pre-registration service. This service will allow us to verify all demographic and insurance information prior to your visit, so that all of your paperwork is completed, thus decreasing your wait time when you arrive for your procedure, test or surgery. Please remember that all copayments, deductibles and any other patient responsibilities are due prior to or at the time of service.
Pre-Registration will benefit you by:
- Allowing us to communicate with your insurance company to verify benefits and eligibility, start pre-certification, obtain referrals and pre-authorization (if needed), and resolve any insurance concerns before your service date
- Informing you of financial obligations beforehand so you can plan for the unexpected
- Eliminating discharge delays by letting you pay deductibiles, co-pays and co-insurance before your service. We are able to take your credit card payment in advance over the phone. This will allow you to establish a good credit record and avoid confusion when presented with a bill months after leaving the hospital.
Ways to Pre-register: All pre-registrations must be completed at least 48 hours (two business days) in advance
If your physician has scheduled you for a procedure, test, surgery or if you are pregnant, you have two pre-registration options. Submit your information online via the secure form or call the Pre-Registration Line at 706/774-2125, Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m. Please register at least two business days prior to your hospital visit.
The information provided online is submitted only to the Access Department so that your pre-registration service can be initiated. All information is secure and confidential. University Health Care System respects your right to privacy. If you have any questions, please call 706/774-2125. Online scheduling is currently not available, but if you are already scheduled and wish to Fast Track your registration, please click the link below.
Please have the following information available when you call or when you submit your online pre-registration form:
- Physician's name
- Date and time of procedure, test or surgery
- Description/name of procedure, test or surgery
- Insurance cards
For more information, please call 706/774-2125 or click here to send an e-mail.
Please DO NOT pre-register online unless your procedure, test or admission is at least two business days from now. Business days do not include weekends or holidays.
If your procedure is scheduled for a date that is less than two business days, please call 706/774-2125 Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. for immediate assistance.
Online Pre-registration Is Not Accepted For Certain Procedures
Please DO NOT pre-register online for: