Community Needs Assessment
University’s (now Piedmont Augusta) 2022 Community Health Needs Assessment was created with the help of a number of people and organizations that researched community demographics, socio-economic factors and health service utilization trends. Using the CHNA process outlined in this report, along with resources such as the Richmond County Health Department and Healthy Communities Institute, Piedmont could narrow its assessment scope to the following health issues: Heart disease and stroke and diabetes. This report offers suggestions for how we might collaborate with local organizations and agencies to improve our community’s health and illustrates how Piedmont Augusta and McDuffie meet their obligation to deliver efficient healthcare services.
We do not have adequate resources to solve all the problems identified during this assessment process. Some issues are beyond the mission of Piedmont Augusta Hospital and Piedmont McDuffie Hospital and require action from other people or organizations. We view this as a plan for how we, along with other organizations and agencies, can collaborate to bring the best each has to offer to address the more pressing identified needs.
Piedmont Augusta Hospital and Piedmont McDuffie will use this assessment as a guide for strengthening, creating and/or implementing programs that address the identified health needs of our community.
Our Community Health Needs Assessments, 2022
- Piedmont Augusta CHNA 2022 Report
- Piedmont Augusta CHNA 2022 Implementation Strategy
- Piedmont McDuffie CHNA 2022 Report
- Piedmont McDuffie CHNA 2002 Implementation Strategy
Our Community Health Needs Assessments, 2019
- University Hospital CHNA 2019 Report
- University Hospital CHNA 2019 Implementation Strategy
- University Hospital McDuffie CHNA 2019 Report
- University Hospital McDuffie CHNA 2019 Implementation Strategy
Our Community Health Needs Assessments, 2016
- University Hospital CHNA 2016 Report
- University Hospital CHNA 2016 Implementation Strategy
- UH McDuffie CHNA 2016 Report
- UH McDuffie CHNA 2016 Implementation Strategy