Goal 1: To produce responsible, clinically competent radiographers.
- Students will use appropriate technique
- Students will correctly position & center pt. for exams
- Students will use appropriate radiation safety measures
- Students will apply appropriate patient care techniques
Goal 2: To produce technologists who are capable of utilizing effective problem solving, decision-making and critical thinking skills to achieve desired outcomes
- Apply critical thinking & problem solving in evaluation of films and the order of performing films
- Apply critical thinking & problem solving in assessment of patients
Goal 3: To produce technologists who are capable of utilizing effective communication skills.
- Communicate effectively with physicians, peers and patients
- Possess effective written communication skills
Goal 4: To graduate students who will practice within the ethical & legal boundaries and develop an attitude of professional behavior & responsibility
- Student strives to become a cooperative member of the health care team
- Student acts in a professional and ethical manner