University Hospital offers outpatient audiology services at University Hospital’s Speech and Hearing Center on Harper Street. Outpatient appointments are available from Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Parking is available adjacent to the Harper Street location.
University’s Speech and Hearing Center provides evaluation, diagnosis, rehabilitation and counseling for people with hearing loss and deafness.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluation by a licensed and certified audiologist
- Behavioral, immittance, tympanometry and evoked otoacoustic emissions testing
- Cochlear implant candidacy evaluation
- Cochlear implant programming
- Auditory brainstem response (ABR) testing
- Central auditory processing evaluation
- Hearing aid candidacy assessment
- Hearing aid fitting, maintenance, repairs and analysis
- State-of-the-art digital hearing aid technology with smartphone connectivity options
- Assistive listening device consultation
- Patient education and counseling
Physician Referral Required
1430 Harper St., Suite C3
Augusta, GA 30901