Piedmont Augusta is an "Employer of Choice"
Piedmont Augusta, which includes Piedmont Augusta Hospital, Georgia's second-largest acute care hospital, continuously seeks highly motivated, self-directed, customer service-oriented individuals to work in both patient care and non-patient care areas. Our employees are our most valuable resource, so we offer:
- Market-competitive employee compensation
- Attractive benefits package that includes flexible medical and dental plans, long-term disability, accrued leave time and life insurance
- Flexible work environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Better staffing levels for enhanced working conditions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free parking
- Discount program
- Wellness education
- On-site uniform shop
Our employees know we are the "Employer of Choice" in our community.
Piedmont Augusta is an equal opportunity employer and is accredited by DNV. Call Human Resources at 706-774-7169 for more information.
To learn more about Augusta, Ga., click here.