University is an "Employer of Choice"
University Health Care System, which includes University Hospital, Georgia's second largest acute care hospital, continuously seeks highly motivated, self-directed, customer service-oriented individuals to work in both patient care and non-patient care areas. University Hospital is the only Magnet Hospital in the Augusta area, and our employees are our most valuable resource, so we offer:
- Market-competitive employee compensation
- Attractive benefits package that includes flexible medical and dental plans, employer-matched savings plan, long-term disability, accrued leave time and life insurance
- Flexible work environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Better staffing levels for enhanced working conditions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free parking
- Discount program
- Wellness education
- Credit Union
- On-site uniform shop
Our employees know we are the "Employer of Choice" in our community.
University Health Care System is an equal-opportunity employer, and is accredited by The Joint Commission. Call Human Resources at 706/774-2218 for more information.
To learn more about Augusta, Ga., click here.