Piedmont Augusta is an "Employer of Choice"
Piedmont Augusta, which includes Piedmont Augusta Hospital, Georgia's second-largest acute care hospital, continuously seeks highly motivated, self-directed, customer service-oriented individuals to work in both patient care and non-patient care areas. Our employees are our most valuable resource, so we offer:
- Market-competitive employee compensation
- Attractive benefits package that includes flexible medical and dental plans, long-term disability, accrued leave time and life insurance
- Flexible work environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Better staffing levels for enhanced working conditions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free parking
- Discount program
- Wellness education
- On-site uniform shop
Our employees know we are the "Employer of Choice" in our community.
Piedmont Augusta is an equal-opportunity employer and is accredited by DNV. Call Human Resources at 706-774-7169 for more information.
To learn more about Augusta, Ga., click here.