University Health Care Foundation
2100 Central Ave., Suite D-1
Augusta, GA 30904
Learn more about ...
Learn more about ...
Plan and make your gift
Your cash gift may honor or memorialize a friend or loved one, say thank you for care received at University Hospital, or simply demonstrate your support for your community's health. Find Us On Facebook
University Health Care Foundation - It's About You
University Health Care Foundation is an important part of our heritage and success as a health care system. As the philanthropic arm of University Health Care System since 1978, the Foundation has helped provide innovative services and projects that truly make a difference in people's lives.
Learn more about University Health Care Foundation.
Touching Lives with Your Gifts
Through your gifts to the Foundation:
- The CSRA will benefit from the construction of the latest patient-centered hospital facilities.
- Patients who would otherwise lose their health insurance as a result of their illness can maintain their coverage.
- Cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy can receive wigs, and indigent patients with diabetes may be provided with prostheses from income generated through endowments established through the Foundation.
- Women who are uninsured may receive free or low-cost mammograms, image enhancement, support and education thanks to the Foundation projects that support the University Breast Health Center.
- Each bed in the Special Care Nursery now has an O2 blender to ensure newborns get the right amount of oxygen for breathing, which also helps preserve their eyesight.
- University will be able to purchase the latest medical equipment for the good of patients, and health care professionals will receive continuing education to keep them up to date in their medical specialty.
- Through income produced by more than a hundred different endowment funds, University's specialty care centers will receive funding necessary to continue giving patients the best care possible.
University Health Care Foundation's mission is simple: to support University Hospital and its health care activities in the community. We do this through the generosity of local corporations and businesses and of caring individuals who want to reach out to others in the community. Every gift entwines with other gifts to help children and adults achieve and maintain optimal health.