About the Foundation
Piedmont Augusta Foundation was established in 1978 with a simple goal directed by our mission statement: to make a positive difference in every life we touch. Today and in the future, the Foundation will serve Piedmont Augusta and its patients by providing additional financial resources for uncovered medication, medical equipment, capital improvements, education, therapy, physician visits and support groups.
As we look back on 2022, it was a year of fits and starts, opening back up and shutting back down. However, even with that uncertainty, there was a lot of good accomplished by University Health Care Foundation. See how University Health Care Foundation (now Piedmont Augusta Foundation) helped our community in 2021.
Piedmont Augusta Foundation
2023 Board of Directors
- David Hogg, Jr., Chair
- Joshua B. Rafoth, M.D., Chair-Elect
- Anne D. Trotter, Immediate Past Chair
- Cargill Alleyne, M.D.
- Philip A. Gaffney
- Jed W. Howington, M.D.
- Jay Murray
- Brian Rhodes
- Taite Sasnett
- Becky Smith
- Mark Wills
- Tom Wyatt
- Robin Dudley
- Darla Pyke, Recording Secretary
- Laurie Ott, President, 706.729.5653
- Laney Mize, Gift Officer, 706.729.5656
- Amanda Richardson, Gift Officer,706.729.5654
- Lauren Smith, Events Coordinator, 706.729.5659
- Alicia Chase, Data Analyst, 706.729.5660
- Darla Pyke, Office Manager, 706.729.5652
- Angela Smith, Coordinator & Researcher, 706.729.5650