About the Foundation
University Health Care Foundation is a charitable organization dedicated to the development and acquisition of financial resources to ensure University Hospital's excellence in the delivery of healthcare services to our community and region.
The mission of University Health Care Foundation is accomplished through your gifts of time, talent and financial resources. Countless opportunities lie ahead to add to the investment begun in 1978 by those community leaders who worked selflessly to establish University Health Care Foundation.
University Health Care Foundation
2018 Board of Directors
- William E. Barfield Jr., M.D., Chair
- Mac A. Bowman, M.D., Vice-chair
- Philip A. Gaffney
- David Hogg Jr.
- Jed Howington, M.D.
- Catherine Knox, Immediate Past Chair
- Vanessa Loyd
- Taite Sasnett
- Elaine Clark Smith
- Anne D. Trotter
- Tom Wyatt
- Mark Wills
- Avis Yount, M.D.
- Patricia Bensema, Recording Secretary
- Laurie Ott, President, 706-729-5653, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gabby Boardman Benton, Major Gifts Officer, 706-729-5678, GabbyBenton@uh.org
- Ginger Chew, Development Officer, 706-729-5656, email@example.com
- Amanda Richardson, Event Coordinator,706-729-5654 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patricia Bensema, Administrative Coordinator, 706-729-5652, email@example.com
- Susie Templeton, Secretary, 706-729-5650, firstname.lastname@example.org