About the Foundation
University Health Care Foundation was established in 1978 with a simple goal directed by our mission statement: to improve the health of those we serve. Today and in the future, the Foundation will serve University Health Care System and its patients by providing the additional financial resources for uncovered medication, medical equipment, capital improvements, education, therapy, physician visits and support groups.
University Health Care Foundation
2019 Board of Directors
- William E. Barfield Jr., M.D., Chair
- Anne D. Trotter, Chair-elect
- Philip A. Gaffney
- David Hogg, Jr.
- Jed Howington, M.D.
- Catherine Knox, Immediate Past Chair
- Vanessa Loyd
- Joshua B. Rafoth, M.D.
- Taite Sasnett
- Elaine Clark Smith
- Tom Wyatt
- Mark Wills
- Patricia Bensema, Recording Secretary
- Laurie Ott, President, 706-729-5653
- Ginger Chew, Senior Development Officer, 706-729-5656
- Amanda Richardson, Development Officer,706-729-5654
- Lauren Sapp, Events Coordinator, 706-729-5959
- Meg Cunningham, Data Analyst, 706-729-5660
- Patricia Bensema, Administrative Coordinator, 706-729-5652
- Susie Templeton, Secretary, 706-729-5650