About the Foundation
Piedmont Augusta Foundation was established in 1978 with a simple goal directed by our mission statement: to improve the health of those we serve. Today and in the future, the Foundation will serve Piedmont Augusta and its patients by providing the additional financial resources for uncovered medication, medical equipment, capital improvements, education, therapy, physician visits and support groups.
As we look back on 2021, it was a year of fits and starts, opening back up and shutting back down. However, even with that uncertainty, there was a lot of good accomplished by University Health Care Foundation. See how University Health Care Foundation (now Piedmont Augusta Foundation) helped our community in 2021.
Piedmont Augusta Foundation
2022 Board of Directors
- Joshua B. Rafoth, M.D., Chair-Elect
- Anne D. Trotter, Immediate Past Chair
- Cargill Alleyne, M.D.
- Philip A. Gaffney
- Jed W. Howington, M.D.
- Harry W. Jernigan, IV
- Jay Murray
- Brian Rhodes
- Taite Sasnett
- Becky Smith
- Mark Wills
- Tom Wyatt
- Patricia Bensema, Recording Secretary
- David Hogg, Jr., Chair
- Laurie Ott, President, 706-729-5653
- Ginger Chew, Manager, Development Operations, 706-729-5656
- Amanda Richardson, Development Officer,706-729-5654
- Lauren Sapp, Events Coordinator, 706-729-5659
- Alicia Chase, Data Analyst, 706-729-5660
- Patricia Bensema, Office Manager, 706-729-5652
- Kim Grimes, Senior Secretary, 706-729-5650