Individuals who contribute $500 or more per year receive a membership in University Health Care Foundation’s annual sustained giving program – the 1818 Society. Similarly, corporate gifts of $1,000 or more per year qualify the organization/business for such recognition. 1818 Society members are recognized annually at a donor appreciation reception.
A Lifetime Donor Board is maintained in the lobby of University Hospital to recognize those donors who have generously given to the Foundation over time. These are cumulative amounts for the donor. Multiple levels are maintained and donors will be acknowledged at their appropriate level.
- Steward: Cumulative contributions between $25,000 and $50,000;
- Patron: Cumulative contributions between $50,000 and $100,000;
- Trustee: Cumulative contributions between $100,000 and $250,000;
- Benefactor: Cumulative contributions between $250,000 and $500,000;
- Samaritan: Cumulative contributions between $500,000 and $1,000,000; and
- Humanitarian: Cumulative contributions of $1,000,000 or more.