Cath Lab Patient Instructions
- Do Not Eat or Drink anything after midnight the night before your procedure. The morning of the procedure you may drink just enough water to take your morning medications.
- Bring all your medications to the hospital with you.
- Bring a pair of slippers and a robe. Pack a small bag in case you need to stay the night.
- Make arrangements for a friend or family member to bring you to the hospital and to drive you home. It is preferred that someone stays with you while you are at the hospital and stays with you at your home during the night after your procedure.
- Bring your insurance cards with you to the hospital.
- Leave all valuables at home. Remove all fingernail and toenail polish.
- Do not bring small children with you to wait during your procedure.
- Please call our office if you have any questions.