INPATIENT visitation is from noon- 6 p.m.
All visitors must be older than 18 and wear a mask at all times while in our facilities. PLEASE NOTE: COVID-positive patients are NOT allowed visitors.
One visitor allowed per day, per inpatient.
W. G. WATSON, M.D., WOMEN’S CENTER
- One support person allowed with Labor & Delivery and Obstetrics patients to stay the entire admission until discharge.
- One visitor allowed for Antepartum patients noon-6 p.m.
- One visitor allowed for Labor & Delivery/Operating Room surgery patients until 6 p.m. or patient is discharged from L&D/OR
- Mom and one support person allowed in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit from noon-6 p.m.
Visitation in other areas of the hospital
OUTPATIENT/SURGERIES AND PROCEDURES
One visitor allowed per outpatient being seen for surgery or a procedure, throughout the length of the outpatient visit.
One visitor allowed per patient throughout the length of the ED visit.
Note: If outpatients or emergency department patients are admitted to the hospital, then inpatient visitation applies.
END OF LIFE
Four visitors; others allowed on a case-by-case basis per the patient’s physician.
PLEASE NOTE: For patients with cognitive or communicative disabilities or issues, a support person will be allowed to accompany the patient throughout their stay, whether inpatient or outpatient, according to the qualifiers outlined by the Office for Civil Rights.
Outside food and flowers are now allowed for all patients EXCEPT those in University Hospital's ICU and all COVID-positive patients.
Main Lobby and Heart & Vascular Institute: Inpatient visitation, outpatient diagnostic, surgeries, procedures and discharges. PLEASE NOTE: The HVI entrance will close at 6 p.m. each evening. Please enter through the main lobby after 6 p.m.
Outpatient Center: Outpatient diagnostic and laboratory appointments
Day Surgery: Day Surgery patients
Main Entrance: Patient appointments from 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Emergency Room Walk-in Entrance: Patient appointments and inpatient visitation from 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Items that may be delivered to OVERNIGHT patients:
- Eyeglasses and hearing aids
- Dentures and denture cream
- Phone and charger, laptop or tablet (i.e. iPad)
- CPAP machine
- Reading book, games book, bible
- Personal hygiene items (such as soap, toothpaste, brush)
- Underwear, pajamas, gowns, robes
- Baby Items for Women's Center patients
Items NOT ALLOWED:
- Blankets and Bed Pillows
Items that may be delivered when a patient is being DISCHARGED:
- Change of clothes