INPATIENT visitation is from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
All visitors must be older than 18 and wear a mask at all times while in our facilities.
Two visitors allowed per day, per inpatient.
W. G. WATSON, M.D., WOMEN’S CENTER
- Labor & Delivery: One support person is allowed who must remain with the patient until discharge. Two additional visitors are allowed, per day, per Labor & Delivery patient.
- NICU: One parent at a time from noon to 6 p.m. and 8-10 p.m. daily.
Visitation in other areas of the hospital
OUTPATIENT/SURGERIES AND PROCEDURES
Two visitors allowed per day, per outpatient being seen for surgery or a procedure, throughout the length of the outpatient visit.
Two visitors allowed per patient throughout the length of the ED visit.
If outpatients or emergency department patients are admitted to the hospital, then inpatient visitation applies.
END OF LIFE
Two visitors; others allowed on a case-by-case basis per the patient’s physician.
PLEASE NOTE: For patients with cognitive or communicative disabilities or issues, a support person will be allowed to accompany the patient throughout their stay, whether inpatient or outpatient, according to the qualifiers outlined by the Office for Civil Rights.
Main Lobby and Heart & Vascular Institute: Inpatient visitation, outpatient diagnostic, surgeries, procedures and discharges
Outpatient Center: Outpatient diagnostic and laboratory appointments
Day Surgery: Day Surgery patients
Main Entrance: Patient appointments from 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Emergency Room Walk-in Entrance: Patient appointments and inpatient visitation from 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Items that may be delivered to OVERNIGHT patients:
- Eyeglasses and hearing aids
- Dentures and denture cream
- Phone and charger, laptop or tablet (i.e. iPad)
- CPAP machine
- Reading book, games book, bible
- Personal hygiene items (such as soap, toothpaste, brush)
- Underwear, pajamas, gowns, robes
- Baby Items for Women's Center patients
Items NOT ALLOWED:
- Blankets and Bed Pillows
Items that may be delivered when a patient is being DISCHARGED:
- Change of clothes