24/7 Access to Quality Care with Piedmont Augusta Virtual Consults
Piedmont Augusta Virtual Visits, offering urgent care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Piedmont Augusta Virtual Visits should not be used for 911 service or for serious or life-threatening emergencies.
Illness can happen without warning. For the unexpected, Piedmont Augusta offers convenient, on-demand visits with highly qualified medical providers without leaving your home or office. Simply register to request a video visit via computer or mobile app, no appointments necessary!
Piedmont Augusta Virtual Visits are available for new and existing patients who are 6 months and older. The patient requiring medical care must physically be within the states of Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia or Florida at the time of consult. Previous medical care from Piedmont Augusta is not required. Additionally, no previous registration is necessary. As a first-time Virtual Visit user, you are required to register separately using this new system – we make it fast and easy.
Virtual visits cost just $49 per consult and billing is completely outside of insurance. Insurance is not required and claims will not be billed against your policy.
When to Use Piedmont Augusta Virtual Visits
- If you’re considering the ER or urgent care facility for a non-emergency medical issue
- Your trusted primary care physician is not available to see you right away (virtual visits are not meant to replace your primary care physician)
- You and your family are traveling (within authorized states) and in need of medical care
- Assistance is needed during or after business hours, nights, weekends, and holidays
- When you need to speak to a trusted professional from the comfort of home
- When leaving home to see a licensed physician just isn’t possible
What Piedmont Augusta Virtual Visits Can Treat
- Abdominal cramps
- Arthritic pain
- Cold & flu
- COVID-19 symptoms
- Eye infections
- Insect bites
- Mild asthma
- Muscle pains
- And more…
What Makes Piedmont Augusta Virtual Visits Different?
- Caring, highly experienced community-based providers available when you need them
- True on-demand appointments with an average wait time of 10 minutes or less
- Secure HIPAA compliant mobile and desktop access
- Prescriptions sent directly to your preferred pharmacy
- Web and mobile access
- Easy to access post-consult instructions that help you keep your healing on-track
- Easy payment available with credit card, debit card, or HSA/FSA cards
Have questions or need assistance? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.