Piedmont Augusta's Breast Health Center's boutique, "Magnolia's Breast Health Boutique," is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Magnolia's is wholly owned and operated by the Volunteer Board of University Health, Inc.
Magnolia's offers a complete range of pre- and post-mastectomy necessities, including breast forms, bras, intimate apparel and accessories. They also carry beautiful, fun and quality wigs by Eva Gabor and Raquel Welch. At Magnolia's Boutique, clients are treated with dignity and confidentiality in a private, comfortable environment by professional, knowledgeable and caring staff. The boutique stocks the most widely recognized and prescribed product lines, and they believe clients can look and feel fabulous without sacrificing their treatment goals.
We offer a full array of image-enhancing services and products for women, including:
- Breast prostheses and mastectomy bra fittings by certified fitters in a private, professional atmosphere
- Wig fittings
- Comprehensive line of post-mastectomy bras, prostheses, camisoles and other products
- Fashionable hats, turbans and scarves
- Gifts and jewelry
- Full-figured bras/ fittings for everyone (up to size JJ)
- Medicare and third-party billing
Location: Piedmont Augusta Breast Health Center
University Professional Center 2, Suite 205
818 St. Sebastian Way, Augusta, GA 30901
Parking: Front lot of Piedmont Augusta Hospital or in the parking garage behind Piedmont Augusta Professional Center 2
Hours: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.